CCEL SMRT CurriculumAt the Canadian College of English Language, we see a tremendously positive shift happening in the way the world uses English. Its global use in media, business, and science is reaching new heights, and nowhere is this more evident than on the Internet. With this technology, the use of English no longer has geographical boundaries. It is now merely just a click away, no matter where you are in the world. Do you want to learn English, or do you want to learn English as it is used in our world today?
Smrt is a fully digital, web-based curriculum created solely by our instructors for our students. Embracing the learning and teaching potential of the web, the Smrt curriculum prepares students to excel in all areas of English. Instruction and classroom activities apply the use of the Internet as a powerful learning tool and communication medium, drawing from such resources as YouTube, TED, Wikipedia, Blogs, and Google Apps.
What is Smrt?
- "Interesting and Fun" google docs, TED, YouTube, CNN, BBC, blogging, games.
- "Now" all lessons are continuously updated by highly qualified CCEL teachers.
- "Unlimited Access" you will always have access to Smrt, even when you are finished your studies.
- "The Future" Taught in a high tech classroom with a teacher and other students.
- "Popular" used by 1000's of CCEL students each year.
What Smrt is Not
- Smrt is not self taught, there is a teacher teaching you in a real classroom.
- Smrt is not an online course but you do have a laptop which is online in class which you will use like a texbook.
If you are interested in learning more about our Smrt Curriculum please email us and we will send you instructions on how to log into our demo site.