Canadian Visa | Canadian College of English Language

Canadian Visa

To get official information on getting a study or work permit for Canada, please visit the IRCC website.

What type of visa do I need?

Students from most countries can easily obtain a visitor's visa which allows them to stay in Canada for up to 6 months.

Student Visa

Students who wish to study long-term must obtain a student visa. This may require a medical examination and proof of sufficient funds. Student visas cannot be obtained in Canada, but can be obtained from the Canadian Embassy in your country.

Working Holiday Visa

Available only for some countries and can not be obtained in Canada.