IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of people who need to study, work, or live where English is the language of Communication.
IELTS results are accepted by more than 10,000 organisations, including universities and employers in 140+ countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA. It is recognised by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies.
IELTS conforms to the highest International Standards of language assessment. It covers the four language skills-listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Why Should I Take IELTS?
- IELTS is widely available and globally accepted.
- IELTS is trusted by individuals and organisations around the world for its fairness, reliability and high-quality standards.
- IELTS offers test takers a choice to take the Listening, Reading, and Writing sections of the test on computer or paper
- IELTS is the only English language test where the Speaking test is a one-on-one session with an examiner in a private room, where you will not be interrupted by other test takers.
- IELTS results are available in 5-7 days (computer-delivered) and 13 days (paper-based)
- There is no pass or fail in IELTS. The score you need is determined by the organization you are applying to.
How to register for IELTS exam?
CCEL is an official Alliance Partner of IDP IELTS. You can register for an exam from the Registration Form on the IELTS website.