Welcome to Vancouver
Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities in the world with the largest city park in North America, Stanley Park, the many sandy beaches which are minutes from downtown, and the backdrop of the spectacular North Shore Mountains covered in lush forests and snowy peaks - a city of unparalleled photo opportunities.
North Shore Mountains
The North Shore Mountains offer excellent skiing in the winter at the 3 ski resorts 20 minutes from Downtown and breathtaking hiking and sightseeing opportunities year round. The city boasts numerous golf courses, tennis courts, indoor ice rinks, and sport centers for those interested in recreation, and world class theaters and centers for the performing arts for the more artistic visitors. Vancouver is also a destination for many international entertainers and shows and the home of teams in the NHL and the CFL.
Vancouver is located on the picturesque Pacific Coast, close to Seattle and San Francisco. As the number one tourist destination in Canada, with its unlimited range of options for the traveler, the city attracts millions of visitors every year. Known for its safety, cleanliness, and friendliness it has also become the top choice for international students.
What makes Vancouver special?
- Canada is repeatedly rated by the United Nations as the best place to live in the world and Vancouver is truly the jewel of Canada.
- A 2 hour scenic drive will take you to either Whistler Ski Resort, rated number one in North America or Seattle, Washington.
- 3rd largest city in Canada
- North America's gateway to the Pacific Rim for business and communication
- World class sports and recreation - Whistler Mountain, NHL (Vancouver Canucks).
- On North America's concert and touring arts circuit